Browsing stacks on iOs

drzoo

08 Oct, 2016 02:14 AM

Not sure if I am missing something here but is it possible to just open a stack on the iOs app and flick through the cards rather than as a study session?

I now have a massive library of flashcards, many of which I would like to reference on an ad-hoc basis

When I open them in the iOS app, I cannot easily view their contents on a reference basis.

Thoughts?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by drewmccormack on 10 Oct, 2016 05:56 AM

The Studies apps are designed to be used in study mode for studying. That mode is optimised for the purpose, and works with things like scheduling.

The other modes are designed for editing and organising, and should work fine for those purposes.

I'm not quite sure why you think this aspect changed. The Studies app on iOS is basically the same as Mental Case.

One way to see content, is to tap a note to go into edit mode, and then use the arrows to move between notes.

But I encourage you to use Study Mode for study purposes. Otherwise you might as well use a standard text editor for study — a flashcard app would not provide much advantage in that case.

Kind regards,
    Drew

2. drewmccormack closed this discussion on 10 Oct, 2016 05:56 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac