Favorites and Flascard Exchange

abrasil.net

04 Feb, 2011 01:43 PM

Hi there,

I'm a new user and I'm trying to download a few of my favorite decks on Flashcard Exchange with no success. It seems they changed the way to work with favorites, which now are called "saved cards". So, I have a long list of saved decks and ond Mental HD on my iPad it says I have none. Am I doing something wrong or is it going to be necessary to change the way things are done on a new version?

Thanks,

André

1. 1 Posted by abrasil.net on 04 Feb, 2011 01:54 PM

Just to add some more info, FlashCard Exchange says this about the favorite update:

“My Favorites” was previously a collection of your favorite flashcard sets, much like bookmarks in your web browser. This area of the site has been renamed to “Saved Flashcards” and merged into the My Flashcard area. Additionally, you can now edit any flashcard that has been saved (without altering the original card set). You can move and copy flashcards between sets you have created and sets you have saved.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by drewmccormack on 04 Feb, 2011 03:40 PM

I think the favorites functionality should work as usual, but today there is a problem on the FCE servers, so it is not working at all. We have contacted them to look into it.
    Kind regards,
    Drew

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by drewmccormack on 04 Feb, 2011 03:40 PM

There seems to be a problem on the FCE server. We have contacted them to look into it.
    Kind regards,
    Drew

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac