Learning the Hebrew Alphabet

Ernest

16 Dec, 2010 06:02 PM

I'm attempting to learn the Hebrew Alphabet and have run into some issues with doing so with Metal Case:

1) I want to both learn the alphabet in order (like A to Z in English) and also be able to know the letters regardless of order. But I can't figure out even how to show the alphabet in order in the main list.

2) In addition to the name of a letter, each letter in this alphabet also has a meaning (a word like 'ox') and a value (a numeric value like '1'). I wish there was a way to have multiple 'backs' for each 'card', where I could select the 'letter meaning' back for a given study session and the 'letter value' back for a different study session. Do you have any plans to do something like this? For now I figure I'll just make separate cases for each of these 'letter -> meaning' mappings.

By the way, this is a very nice app, easily the best on the Mac. Good job!

Thanks,

Ernest

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by drewmccormack on 16 Dec, 2010 06:10 PM

Hi Ernest,
    You can't reorder the notes, but if you have them in order already, just select the case, and choose 'View Notes in Case'. They should be in order.
    Use 'View Notes Shuffled' to see them out of order.
    We are adding multiple backs/facets at the moment in the next major release.
    Kind regards,
    Drew

2. drewmccormack closed this discussion on 11 Jan, 2011 06:05 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac