Marking wrong answers

Maggie

10 Mar, 2011 12:49 AM

I recently downloaded my flashcards from Flashcard Exchange onto my iPad. For the life of me I can't figure out how to mark the cards I get wrong so I can run through them again. I'm also still trying to figure out how to use the Lesson feature;is the ability to mark wrong answers embedded in the Lesson section?

Thanks,

Maggie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by drewmccormack on 10 Mar, 2011 07:50 AM

Hi Maggie,
    When you are studying a slideshow, you mark a note wrong by tapping the X button (not the check mark). You can do that on the toolbar, which appears if you tap in the center, or you can do that by tapping in the bottom left corner if the toolbars are hidden.
    Wrong notes repeat during and at the end of the slideshow. If you mark a note wrong during a lesson slideshow, it is scheduled to appear more often in future.
    Hope that helps.
    Kind regards,
    Drew

2. 2 Posted by Maggie on 12 Mar, 2011 09:31 PM

Sorry, Drew, I'm obviously missing something here. I've not seen anything about a slide show, much less an X button, or a check mark, for that matter. The instructions and visuals in the manual are for the phone version; the iPad instructions don't seem nearly as thorough. I'm disappointed. I really like using the online Flashcard Exchange and hoped I could use the same sets on the iPad.

Maggie

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by drewmccormack on 12 Mar, 2011 09:34 PM

Hi Maggie,
    You can start a study slideshow by tapping the play button top right. In the slideshow there are controls for marking notes right and wrong.
    Kind regards,
    Drew

4. 4 Posted by mwhite139 on 16 Mar, 2011 11:34 AM

Thanks, Drew. I think I've got it figured out now.

5. drewmccormack closed this discussion on 16 Mar, 2011 12:05 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac