Printing two sided not available

Radil

18 Mar, 2011 12:02 AM

Hello everyone.
I have a problem that´s driving me crazy with my printer, and that is that I just made a lot of notes and I can´t find a way to print them as standar flash cards (question on the front, answer on the back) I can only get it to print with the question on the right, and the answer on the left, and that cost me tons of extra paper and time.
On the layout tab in the prin settings, I have a two sided option, but it´s blurry, and no matter what I do, I can´t get it to be avaiable
Is there a way of doing this? or at least a setting that allows me to separate orderly my questions and answers, so I can print them on the back with the odd and pair pages option? (I´m using the mac version, not the osX
Thank you so much, Great software, but if you don´t mind my opinion... your help settings are not very helpfull, just more like introductory. :(
Looking forward for the new version !!!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by drewmccormack on 18 Mar, 2011 06:34 PM

Hi Radil,
    I assume you found the Mental Case options in the print panel. If not, go to he print panel, and click the disclosure triangle button, then choose 'Mental Case' from the popup menu.
    In there, you have some options. For example, you can choose the 'Flashcard' print layout for making flashcards.
    Whether you can print double sided depends on your printer.
    We will be adding new print options in version 2.0, including a option to print double sided with a single-sided printer. (Some printers do already support this option, where you print one side, and then turn the paper over and print the other side.)
    By the way, to save paper, it is probably better just to print a few pages to test if it is working the way you want before doing the full print.
    The idea of printing the cards side by side is that you can fold the paper to make 'cards'.
    Hope that helps.
    Kind regards,
    Drew

2. 2 Posted by radil on 19 Mar, 2011 07:16 PM

:O never thought that my printer was the problem.. thx a lot! the staff here is really helpful!!

3. drewmccormack closed this discussion on 19 Mar, 2011 07:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac