Flagged Notes

Alaya Y

14 Nov, 2011 10:24 PM

Is it possible (& if not, could it become a feature in an updated version) to create a slideshow of just flagged notes from a given stack? (ie I want to flag notes in 2 diff stacks and continue to study those stacks - just flagged notes - separately)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by drewmccormack on 15 Nov, 2011 09:21 AM

Hi Alaya,
    The best I can think of now is to select 'Flagged', and then select the notes you want to study there. When starting the slideshow, choose the 'Selected notes' option.
    We will look at adding a filter for 'flagged' to make this easier.
    Kind regards,
    Drew

2. 2 Posted by guzelian on 27 Dec, 2012 06:18 PM

Any progress on this issue? I'd also like to be able to create a slideshow of just the flagged notes within a stack(s), but there doesn't seem to be any easy way to do this. I have to select each flagged note and then create a slideshow of selected notes.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by drewmccormack on 27 Dec, 2012 06:26 PM

It's not that difficult. Just choose the Flagged filter in the filter field, Select All, and then make a slideshow with the selected notes.

Drew

4. 4 Posted by Maria Miller on 06 Jan, 2013 11:59 PM

I would like this feature as well. I spent time flagging over 150 notes, The issue with your solution is that you can't study the flagged notes on your iOS device because they are not a stack that syncs. Any other suggestions on how to group flagged notes in a way so that you can see them grouped on our iOs device would be greatly appreciated.

5. 5 Posted by Maria Miller on 07 Jan, 2013 12:07 AM

Nevermind! I finally figured it out. Cut and Paste! I went into flagged notes and under the Edit menu used Select All. Created a new Stack. Then opened that stack and used Paste found under the Edit menu and all of my Flagged notes moved into my new Stack which I can now see on my iphone and ipad.

6. 6 Posted by support on 08 Jan, 2013 07:22 AM

Hi Maria,

Glad to hear that things are working! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or comments you might have.

Thank you for choosing The Mental Faculty!

Sincerely,
    Jason W. -- The Mental Faculty Support

7. support closed this discussion on 08 Jan, 2013 07:22 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac