How to split a large Study Archive
If you created a large Study Archive, and want to split it into smaller ones, here is how you can do that:
- Make a copy of the archive.
- Select the archive, and choose File > Get
- Change the file extension from
- Double click on the
zipfile. You should see an
- Make one copy of
Archivefor each new archive you want to make.
- Go into the new copies, and into the
- Remove the stacks you don’t want in that new
- When you are done with all new archives, right click on each
one, and choose
Compressto make a
- Change the file extension of each one to