How to share stacks with a class of students
Here is one way you could distribute stacks to students in a class:
- Teacher makes a set of cards using the Mac app, including
images, audio, video and text (as needed).
- Teacher selects stack, and chooses File > Export.
Choose Studies Archive format (not StudyArch).
- The exported file is put somewhere that can be downloaded from.
- Teacher creates a share link with Dropbox, and sends it to the
- Students click the link, and the file downloads in
- Student clicks action button, and chooses Open
- Student chooses Studies to import.
Studies for macOS and iOS
Mental Case for Mac OS X
Mental Case for iOS