Importing data from Anki
You can transfer text notes from Anki to Mental Case.
- Export from Anki as text. Do not include tags.
- Change the file extension of the exported file from txt to tsv. You can do this by selecting the file in Finder, and choosing File > Get Info.
- Make a stack in Mental Case for the imported notes, and select it.
- In Mental Case, choose File > Import...
- Locate the file from Anki, and import it. Make sure the HTML option is checked.
Studies for macOS and iOS
Mental Case for Mac OS X
Mental Case for iOS